Our client is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. We are looking for their growing team a Technical Project Manager colleague.
- Understands requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and usability issues.
- Aware of current technology.
- Understands customer requirements, can deduct and formulate the underlying technical requirements and feasible high level solutions.
- Writes business requirements specs and high level frontend UI specs
- Maintains good working relations with customer technical staff and management.
- Manages his projects and tracks time and cost.
- Reports progress both internal and to customer.
- BSc. degree in IT is a plus
- 3+ years professional project managment experience
- 2+ years experience with frontend development projects
- Experience with responsive design, UX and GFX
- Must understand backend technologies and have basic database skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Able to bridge between developers and designers
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong English skills in written and spoken
- Dedicated team
- Competitive salary (14 months)
- Excellent working environment, up-to-date technologies
- Fulltime employment