- Gather requirements from Sales (Account managers, Business Development Managers) and Project Support Business Consultants to simplify the administration in Account, Opportunity and Projects level.
- Reflect in systems the business case needs and structure for Sales with accurate information and data.
- Align data in systems (SAP, Salesforce.com, Master Data Management, Deal Desk) to facilitate, speed up the Sales Cycle and prevent errors in workflows, by taking action as:
- Communicate to Solution Architect team to ensure technical validation if performed when required
- Communicate to Support teams discrepancies in data to prevent blockers in Project delivery.
- Ensure accuracy of the data in Salesforce.com to ensure that the accuracy of the reports from Salesforce.com like solution type proposed, number of devices and years of Solution Maintenance and Service Agreement, prices included in proposal, order status, invoice status, contract’s value.
- TPM ensures the profitability of the PS quotes in all type of deals
- Interim approver for Quotes in Deal Desk, TPM support the Sales team in their requests for specific target price in the discussion with pricing to explain what is the global business case (hidden cost, expected revenue)
- Final approver in Deal Desk quotes for Software when special discount does not require approval from Pricing Team.
- For Opportunities including Third party software TPM owns the relationship with the supplier and is responsible for the accuracy of the costs (standard and bid procurement costs) and sales prices that will be transmitted to pricing team
Project Delivery Management:
- TPM is purchaser for Software and any other parts required from external suppliers to support the PS teams activity in the field to perform Software Installations successfully in time, for Enterprise and MPS Customers. TPM has a responsibility to reduce the cost when possible in Implementation Projects.
- Follow up with the remote PS teams (in EMEA countries) and 3rd party vendors to ensure that everything will be delivered on time before the implementation starts
- Licenses and Invoices are the PS Implementation Project deliverables: TPM requests and follows up invoices based on countries inputs during Presales.
- Submit contract requests and make country teams aware of ending Solution Maintenance and Service Agreement contracts and requirements for invoice automation.
- TPM is a key player in initiatives for the continuous improvement of PS processes: measured in time reduction on delivery, reduction of direct costs and value added to Software Sales.
- Maintain documentation related to PS processes and communicate it to the EMEA PS community.
- TPM is acting as a link between business and back office team. TPM will work with invoicing team to rework invoices that the customer disagrees with and support the cash collection team’s requests to get payment on invoices unpaid
- At the end of the month, TPM will set priorities with contract and invoicing teams to ensure revenue committed outlook is booked.
- Economic degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Project Management practice expert (Certification preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French, German or Spanish is a bonus)
- Excellent time management, organizational and people skills
- Firm foundation with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Visio, and Project Manager (any experience with sugar CRM is a bonus).
- Experience in Salesforce.com, Financial ERP system (SAP) is a bonus.
- The ideal candidate for the role of TPM should not be reluctant to do repetitive tasks but also have perpetual interest to review and improve the processes.
- Candidate must be a strong team player and be able to lead peers across multiple functional and geographical areas, including technical, sales and support roles.
- Candidate must be able to balance working on numerous projects concurrently and work well under cost and schedule pressure.
- Candidate must be independent and be able to search for information by herself/himself.
- Knowledge of computer programming and computer applications is a plus, as any sales or product management experience.