Technical Program Manager
- Autonomously delivers projects, work packages or sections of large projects/programs on time, function and quality, within budget, enabling the expected business benefit and to the client’s satisfaction, managing issues, risks and dependencies successfully along the way.
- Within the EMEA organization is to manage all aspects of the solutions project delivery
- Will assure adequate project communication, measures to ensure the quality, management of risks, issues and changes, monitoring of project progress and reporting.
- Will be typically responsible for one or more deliverables, including the financial impact for owned elements (e.g. projects/subprojects/work-streams/milestones) and is expected to be accountable for those elements.
- Acting as Process Owner will interact with the Solution Architects, Business Consultants and Technical Specialist
- Economic degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you interested in this opportunity please send your English resume in WORD-format to the email address below.