Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Participating in the implementation of the given customer's service contract as well as in the coordination of the related process.
- Preparing reports according to the context of service contracts (Operation Level Agreement, OLA) for the technical process manager, for the Management as well as for the service providing executive or directly for the customer.
- Contributing to the measurement and development of quality and of the internal and external customer satisfaction. Processing the feedback.
- Providing support in the documentation of the activities.
- Using alreadz existing process database.
- Tracking deadlines and service levels.
- College/University degree
- Advanced English language knowledge
- IT knowledge: MS Windows, MS Office, TSAM, SM9
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent and confident attitude
To apply for this possition it is not required to have previous work experience or driving license.