Main duties are (in close collaboration):
- working with our existing Global Incident Management team and embracing the concept of full basic service coverage end to end and bridging directly to the customer
- to take care of what is happening after the incidents have been closed
- to completely follow-up on any problem (be reactive or proactive) and have the big picture (especially afterwards in correlation with Change Management).
- Regular calls with our customers are mandatory and need to be conducted as per contractual agreements.
- At least high school degree
- 1-2 year professional experience in incident management is advantage but not a requirement
- ITIL knowledge is advantage
- Intermediate English and German language knowlegde
- Customer orientation
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Team spirit
- Professional user level MliS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)