- Autonomously manages large projects in a national/international context.
- Responsibility for the contract-compliant implementation of complex, international, business-critical customer orders and customer projects; support of customer when creating an order.
- Collaboration in preparing complex solutions and partially international solutions; ensuring delivery.
- (Technical) support of the customer for strategic accounts with complex and partially international orders.
- Analysis of highly complex customer requirements and the advanced development of the IP VPN scope of service/order volume.
- Initiating and supporting Sales when defining the optimal IP VPN solution.
- Resource planning for implementing complex and international projects.
- Develops interdepartmental implementation measures and controls the implementation/application of these measures.
- High level of creativity for solving complex tasks under difficult conditions (time, budget, policies, resources, etc.)
- University degree with long-time work experience or comparable vocational training with long-time work experience.
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of:
- IT Systems.
- Processual and functional conditions of related task areas.
- Own area of work the application of required regulations.
- Business and its portfolios.
- Order and Operation Management methodology.
- Office applications
- Very good networking on a cross-departmental basis and to contacts