Technical Manager - Bedfordshire, Bedford, MK401
Salary from £19,000 to £24,000 per annum + additional benefits
Locations throughout the UK
Calling all Technicians and Chief Technicians interested in management
- Are you a technician or a chief technician and fancy yourself as a manager?
- Or do you already love to lead and love the responsibility of managing an exciting team?
- Do you love entertaining others but don't mind getting hands on?
- Do you pride yourself in Customer Service and your natural people skills?
We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic managers and people to join the Tenpin Team!
Tenpin is one of the largest bowling entertainment companies in the UK, with a reputation for quality and excellence.
We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success!
We are always looking for exciting people to join our team, whether you are an experienced manager or you're ready to take that next step, we want you to join us here at Tenpin!
What we want:
- We are looking for managers with and without technical experience throughout the UK.
- The successful Deputy/Duty/Technical Manager will have excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership ability, and an outstanding customer focus along with a drive to succeed and progress from the forefront.
- Previous management experience is desirable, ideally within the leisure, retail or hospitality industry and you won't mind a very hands on approach.
- Proven sales experience is desirable as you will be responsible for maximising bookings and generating footfall.
- In some locations your role may involve responsibility for the technical team, we would expect some prior technical knowledge in order to place you in these sites.
- Ideally you will be flexible on location and potentially willing to relocate
- What you get:
- The role of a Manager is varied and in a fun and challenging environment. With clear career development, great opportunities and a competitive salary (dependent on experience) with additional benefits
- Management roles have a fixed rolling rota and variable shift pattern to include days, evenings and weekends.
Interested? Please apply and include your CV and a cover letter!
- Due to the number of applications that we receive we will be unable to interview all applicants.
- Should we wish to discuss the position with you further we will be in contact during the next 14 days.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment centre.
- If we have not been in contact with you during the following 14 days, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
- This should not however deter you from apply for a future position.
- That if your application is successful you will be expected to be available for an assessment centre on the 12th June as part of the selection process.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: TecManCsBc