- Accountable for planning and managing day-to-day activities associated with design, development and maintenance of business applications
- Ensure adherence to SDLC on all development projects
- Ensure adherence to enterprise systems standards to provide the flexibility to meet future needs.
- Ensure solution design is performed in accordance with agreed standards
- Share decision making over application architecture with the enterprise architecture team and the portfolio lead
- Be aware of business strategy and the key drivers which impact the department and its individuals
- Contribute to overall department and divisional strategy as appropriate
- Responsible for determining technical solution to meet business demands
- Understand company policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines.
- Creates and maintain a positive working environment and foster team working, both within the department and between departments.
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Identifies and reports training needs within the staff and provides personal mentoring where possible.
- Set individual KPI’s on annual basis and review performance against these on a regular basis.
- Conduct regular individual performance reviews, completing written PDR’s in line with company guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with staff in line with company guidelines i.e. regular 1:1 meetings, cascade briefings etc.
- Ensures development team works in a highly collaborative manner with members of the surrounding
Experience in same position (2+ years)
Fluent English knowledge
College / University degree
Strong People Management skil
.NET and SQL knowledge
|IT / Informatika|