TECHNICAL LEAD (Ref: IT/TL)
Frissítve : 2014.06.12.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.07.12.
Hirdetés azonosító: 822326
‘Speed up your life with Avis Budget Group BSC’ and join us.
- Accountable for planning and managing day-to-day activities associated with design, development and maintenance of business applications
- Ensure adherence to SDLC on all development projects
- Ensure adherence to enterprise systems standards to provide the flexibility to meet future needs.
- Ensure solution design is performed in accordance with agreed standards
- Share decision making over application architecture with the enterprise architecture team and the portfolio lead
- Be aware of business strategy and the key drivers which impact the department and its individuals
- Contribute to overall department and divisional strategy as appropriate
- Responsible for determining technical solution to meet business demands
- Understand company policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines.
- Creates and maintain a positive working environment and foster team working, both within the department and between departments.
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Identifies and reports training needs within the staff and provides personal mentoring where possible.
- Set individual KPI’s on annual basis and review performance against these on a regular basis.
- Conduct regular individual performance reviews, completing written PDR’s in line with company guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with staff in line with company guidelines i.e. regular 1:1 meetings, cascade briefings etc.
- Ensures development team works in a highly collaborative manner with members of the surrounding team
Join us if you
- Degree level education in a technical/mathematical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar.
- Experience of leading a technical team
- Substantial development experience with enterprise applications with significant experience in either the Java(J2EE) environment, or .NET Framework.
- Complex problem solving skills
- “Can do” attitude and out of the box thinking
- Deep and proven experience in design and development of complex applications
- Understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experience in QA best practices
- Excellent understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Proven experience developing enterprise applications in both Java and .NET (C#)
- Expert knowledge in all aspects of OOD and OOP including Design Patterns
- Expert knowledge in refactoring
- State of the art working environment – Office of the Year Award 2013
- High-energy and values-driven organization
- Multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
If you are interested in this position please submit your application by uploading your CV via our Career Site on the link below.