TECHNICAL HELPDESK L1
TECHNICAL HELPDESK L1
ENGLISH and OTHER LANGUAGES
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése.
In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC is searching for individuals that have an overview / interest in computer systems and/or networking. If you speak English plus other European language (ideally ITALIAN / FRENCH / GERMAN / TURKISH or SPANISH), do not hesitate and send your CV in English right now. Fresh graduates are welcome!
WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR TASK?
- Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products and support Zebra Associates on all product lines.
- Provides escalations of cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
- Provides technical training (Shadowing) for new Level 1 support personnel.
- Responsible for self development of Technical skills
- Provides regular reporting on support cases as required by team leaders and management.
WHAT SKILLS ARE REQUIRED?
- Degree in Computer Science or experience in Operating Systems and / or networking
- Upper intermediate English language
- Advanced Italian / French / German / Turkish or Spanish
- Strong problem solving skills and effective communication
- Autonomous, creative Team player in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of remote tooling is advantage
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- FULL TIME contract + location BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC + START NEGOTIABLE
- Competitive salary + Outstanding benefits (language courses, 5 weeks of vacation, contribution to lunches, pension and life insurance, sport and health benefits)
- Great working experience from the international environment - your value on the labor market will increase significantly
If you're interested in the position, please send us your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application! Thank you.