Technical Consultant / Engineer
- Is an experienced IT professional with broad understanding of solutions and IT best practices.
- Operates independently or as a part of team to provide high quality solution pre-sale and post-sale support to meet customer needs.
- Provides technical customer support to Y Soft partners via Service Desk, phone calls, remote assistance or on-site
- Ensures know-how transfer to partner’s technical support representatives via on-site or online trainings
- Implements and demonstrates YSoft SafeQ solutions to partners or end customers
Y Soft Corporation is a progressive, globally operating company providing intelligent print management solutions. The company’s core product SafeQ is used by more than 10,000 organizations in over 70 countries. Based in the Czech Republic with corporate offices in all major regions of EMEA, North & Latin America, Asia, Y Soft’s products and services are available and supported worldwide through the company’s network of distributors and resellers.
The role directly reports to Manager of Customer Support Services.
- Provides consultations for our printing solution software and hardware, assemblies and connections at customer and partner site
- Delivers implementations, upgrades and configurations of SafeQ products
- Provides second and third level technical support (e-mail, phone calls, on-site support)
- Acts as an advisory and escalations channel for partner’s technical support
- Troubleshoots incidents and provides problem analysis and software testing
- Cooperates with the development team on daily basis
- Delivers technical trainings and presentations to partners, customers and internal departments
- Builds and sustains a relationship as the primary technical contact for partners
- Delivers the highest level of satisfaction with the services offered by the company
- College or university graduate
- Advanced written and spoken Hungarian and English (other languages like Croatian or Slovenian are advantage)
- Very good communication skills
- Independent, customer oriented
- At least 2 years of experience in IT services
- Ability to troubleshoot issues without supervision and deliver easy-to-follow solutions
- Skills to prepare and provide Technical trainings and presentations
- Experience with technical documents writing
- Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Linux, Unix, TCP/IP , SQL etc.)
- Basics of programming welcomed (JAVA, scripting)
- Proactive understanding of partner/customer’s needs and delivery of satisfactory services/solutions
- Willingness to travel, even abroad as needed
- Driving license – active driver
- non-routine creative work content
- international exposure and travel
- one month initial technical training in the Czech Republic
- partnering with top global customers and partners
- dynamic open-minded and dedicated team driven by commitment and enthusiasm
- support for professional growth - financial contributions and study leave allowance
- support for professional growth
- solid standard of employee benefits, notebook as a standard equipment
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English with photo and motivation letter. We kindly inform you, that only candidates chosen for the first round of interviews will be contacted.
Y Soft Magyarország Kft.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.ysoft.com