NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries. Additional information can be found by visiting www.nxp.com.
For our Shared Service Center in Budapest, we are looking for an experienced
Technical Complaint Handling Officer.
Being the first interface to EMEA customers’ quality interface with respect to technical complaint registration and communication follow-up.
Interfaces with the assigned customers and all groups
representing the different sales functions such as Customer Quality Engineers (CQE), Account
Managers, Customer Service Centre (CSC), and with the Business Lines via their respective Quality
Representatives. Supporting the Logistic Complaint Handling project.
Fulfill Complaint Handling (CoHa) role responsibility and ensure customer satisfaction
- Register, follow up complaints and process all customer enquiries (mainly technical) and monitor/support them till closure
- Receive and process customer inbound calls, e-mails, mails/packages, organizing conference calls whenever necessary
- Effective cooperation with internal/external stakeholders
- Generate customer complaint reports, dashboards and presentations when requested
- Support and contribute on EEN (EOS/ESD/No trouble found) reduction program
Support agreed Customer Specific Requirements
- Use and maintain customer CoHa portals and processes
- Support local CSC on 8D generation for logistic complaints
- Feedback customer specific quality requirements / expectations towards TCH Leader and CQEs
- Support material declaration request whenever applicable
- Continuous improvement of TCH team activities
- Attend internal meetings whenever required
- Technical/semiconductor knowledge, high school or university / college degree
- 2 years or more experience in customer complaint service (automotive business preferred)
- Fluency in English (additional language is an advantage, e.g. German, French) and good communication skills
- Pro-activity, persistence
- Prioritization skills
- Structured thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Strong commitment to achieve personal and organizational objectives
- Flexible, adapts to rapidly changing environment
- Communicates with clarity, structure and conscious communication
- Able to work under pressure
If you are interested please apply via the link below.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Accenture Services s.r.o. on behalf of NXP Semiconductors Magyarország Kft.