- Responsible for providing technical pre-sales support for non-complex and transactional business opportunities
- Accountable for designing and validating the solution design for these opportunities.
- This may either be by engaging directly with Sales and Bid teams for less complex solutions, or by working as part of a team under a senior Solution Authority in order to provide design support for complex solutions.
- Engage with customers on specific opportunities which are going to be typically Framework or repeatable solutions.
- Provide technical advice and support for transactional business requirements.
- Validate solution delivery and provide cost inputs to commercial quotes.
- Produce customer specific diagrams and supporting text for proposals, and produce appropriate design documentation to support orders.
- Fluent English is a must, German language knowledge is an advantage
- IT/Telecoms background and experience
- Ability to undertake simple solution design in one or more of the following areas: Wide Area Network (WAN) services, Voice, Unified Communications and Collaboration products, Switching and routing technologies
- Basic technical knowledge in the theory of one or more of the following: IP Networking, Voice Networking, LAN Technology (Ethernet, WiFi), WAN Access Technology (xDSL, Ethernet, SDH)
- Excellent customer facing written and verbal communications skills
- Good problem solving capability, able to use innovation and initiative