On behalf of our multinational client we are curently looking for a:
- Trade equipment and part with a third county in automobile and non-automobile market.
- Coordinate sales, purchasing, production, modification, transport and installations of technology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain daily business through liaisons and relationships with business partners (suppliers & customers).
- Manage team members to ensure they meet their individual sales target.
- Respond to a complaint or a trouble from customer and guide to settlement.
- Analyze and report business results after understanding financial terms (P&L and Balance Sheets)
- Make budget plan , sales targets and approach idea to achievement.
- Search for new business opportunities and to develop new business projects.
- Assure compliance with the own company’s and the partners’ standards.,
- Bachelor of engineering or equivalent level, plus technical or industrial/manufacturing Background.
- 5 years of related business experience, with at least 2 years of management or leading experience in organization.
- Good command of spoken and written Hungarian and English.
- MS Office skills (user level); SAP business warehouse (user level)
- Problem solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Driving licence
- Readiness and flexibility for frequent business trips
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Making monthly report/ budget / analysis
- Foreign trade & international logistics knowledge
- ISO / TS and quality assurance experience