If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
team leader warehouse
position. Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Degree (UNI/UAS/UCE) in logistics or comparable long-term professional experience in logistics in an industrial area
- Professional knowledge of detailed logistic processes
- Professional experience in handling hazardous goods
- Ability to cooperate with different internal and external partners (customers, production, service providers etc.)
- Forklift truck license
- Business fluent in English in written and spoken
- Experience in using MS Office
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic and efficient way of working, hands-on mentality, team-oriented
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for our warehouses, including all processes with respect to the 5S concept
- Realizing an effective internal material flow
- Ensuring necessary safety measures, handling dangerous goods and observing legal requirements
- Development and documentation of procedures, work instructions and other logistics related documents in the field of warehouse
- Set up master data management in ERP and WMS system
- Active contribution within optimization projects in the field of logistics
- External communication with suppliers and service providers
- Monitoring and maintenance control of warehouse equipment (forklifts, etc.)
- Efficient personnel planning and leadership of the assigned employees
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above requirements, please send your job application in Hungarian and English to Kiss Krisztina.