On behalf of our fast growing world wide known mulitnational partner we are looking for a new colleague for an Team Leader of Operations position.
Team Leader of Operations
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Organize & participate on meetings, provide updates & suggestions succinctly but effectively
- Act as a backup of your manager if needed
- 2 - 4 years of prior Team Leader experience in a related environment (service / call center)
- Experience in managing a group of 15-20 persons
- Fluency in English and other European language is an advantage
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Advanced level of Ms Office
- Must be able to implement evaluate, analyze and lead processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Team player skills in multinational environment
- Flexibility to travel
- Willing to work in shifts
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.