If you are looking for new challenges, if you want to develop in your profession, if you want to be a determining member of a new green-field plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our green-field multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
TEAM LEADER - MAINTENANACE - INFLATOR
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and a good command of English are necessary.
Eastjob Consultancy has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, a technical educational training or education as technician with
- Completed electrical or mechanical educational training or similar
- Long-term professional experience in a maintenance department within high-automated production lines
- Excellent knowledge of tools and techniques for metal part processing
- Very good know-how of automated production line concepts, mechanical engineering machines, machine controls as well as regarding the planning of maintenance actions and problem solving
- Very good mechanical and electrical knowledge and the ability to understand new technologies quickly
- Proven leadership ability
- basic command of English, German beneficial
- Analytical thinking, service orientation, ability to work under pressure, assertive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure the proper running of the inflator line at the TAKATA plant in Miskolc
- Take care of the execution and development of preventive and corrective maintenance actions as well as identification and analysis of machine breakdowns and failures
- Management and organization of the inflator maintenance team including the responsibility for the adherence of regulations regarding explosive materials
- Securing economic process efficiency in the maintenance area
- Develop and implement actions to prevent machine disturbances
- Ensure the preparative maintenance on all equipment as well as the smooth handling of equipment installations
- Usage and management of spare parts stock and ordering of required spare parts
- Ensure the documentation, the compliance with safety and health requirements as well as cleanliness within the area of responsibility