Team Leader - Argyllshire, Southend, PA286
If your substantial social care work experience includes having supported individuals with mental health problems in their communities, providing meaningful opportunities that support social inclusion and recovery, consider a move to Richmond Fellowship. We're changing the way we manage our services and, as a Team Leader, you could soon be playing a big part in our future
One of the largest voluntary sector providers of mental health services in England, with a turnover of £40m, we're already leaders in our field. However, we operate in an ever-changing environment that we expect to remain just as challenging in the future. That's why we've developed a strategic plan that includes an exciting operational management restructure. Our aim? To add value at every level of the business and empower decisions that will improve our service offering, as well as outcomes for our service users.
As a Team Leader in our Southend Service you'll be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of a range of community based services for our clients. You'll also:
- Manage the quality of support provided to clients within your designated service/location
- Deliver on contracts on a daily basis, including, where appropriate, being the first point of contact for Contract Managers
- Make sure data entry to MI & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements
- Carry out investigations arising from clients, including preparing reports and resolving issues or escalating the problem to a Locality Manager
- Manage the 'risk load' within each service/location including assessing service users, allocating appropriate resources and ensuring safe working practices are in place
- Be responsible for resource management, including line managing and supervising front line staff, managing budgets, developing training and adhering to HR policies.
To succeed, you'll need an outcome driven, solution focused approach and a proven ability to lead, supervise and motivate staff and delegate work appropriately. You'll also need:
- Proven experience of working in community based services
- Ideally, a relevant professional social care qualification
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to participate in on call arrangements
- A flair for managing conflicting demands and priorities and meeting deadlines
- A firm but inclusive management style and the ability to lead by example
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an open and encouraging nature and lots of tact and diplomacy.
This is a part time post at 9.5 hours per week
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides a diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
Closing Date: 5 October 2014
Interview Date: 15 October 2014Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />