You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
This position consists of oversight and decision responsibility for members of the Cash Posting Team.
- The Team Leader is responsible for selecting, training, supporting, coaching, developing and supervision a group of employees within the team.
- Maintains and forms relationship with client Makes recommendations and executes opportunities to improve processes, systems, workflow etc.
- Provides performance coaching to achieve agreed SLA results.
- Provides input and assistance to O2C Manager to maintain establishes performance goals.
- Motivates team members to achieve SLA and team level performance. Proactively addresses and resolves issues that may impact customer satisfaction, cash flow, employee attrition and cost.
- College or University degree in Economics or Finance
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Fluent English knowledge is required
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is a must
- Shared Service Centre experience is a must
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center