Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Team Lead, Oracle Finance Application Services
This role is responsible for the functional operation of the Oracle Finance ERP and other connected applications.
The major purpose of the role is to ensure ERP functionality, availability, performance and compliance by:
- Leading a team of functional specialist to meet SLA objectives following ITIL based service delivery processes
- Daily prioritization of issues, requests
- Ensuring team performance
- Investigating and analyzing upcoming issues and requests coming from the user community and deliver quality solutions in a timely manner as per the SLA objectives
- Liaise between various groups, required to deliver solution including key users, business analysts, developers
- Providing day to day functional support services for entities operating in Oracle EBS environment.
- Acting as “face to the customer” in operational issues and service requests
- Taking responsibility over the issues, new requirements end-to-end.
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business
- Functional and/or technical related work experience with ERP applications, preferably Oracle Finance
- Solid understanding of core business processes, especially finance and financial shared services
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Techno-functional profile
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- People management experience
- Experience with Prince 2, Agile
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.