The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Team Lead (Java)
whose team provides systems for supporting business processes and maintaining counterparty and portfolio related highly confidential information, e.g. ratings, exposures, limits, fulfilling requirements amongst others from business users, regulators and internal audit.
• Build and lead a team of developers.
• Main responsibilities include leading a development team and working with business analysts and QA leads to develop, maintain, and support solutions using HTML5/ExtJS, core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• 5+ years experience in Java including spring framework, multi-threading, batch-oriented processing.
• 3+ years experience with HTML5/ExtJS.
• 3+ years experience with database design, stored procedure, SQL development (DB2 UDB, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
• Strong OO design skills.
• Excellent analytical ability.
• Hands-on experience designing and building systems in a multi-tiered environment.
• Strong Java/Spring and Web development experience is essential.
• Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.