Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Team Lead, DAX Development
The role will cover technical development work on Dynamics AX area with the supervision of individuals assigned to the department. The individual will be part of projects conducted on these areas as well as providing support for existing applications and solutions at Dynamics AX
The Team Lead, besides his/her daily technical tasks, is responsible for coordinating the work of the Developers reporting to him/her. He/she is also responsible for setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them.
- Managing and coaching the development team members in his/her responsibility
- Task management of team members for projects and business as usual(BAU)
- Setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them
- Ensuring the deployment performed according the global standards, principles and tools to fit for purpose
- Ensuring the adequate development service delivery in the team he or she is responsible for
- Performing quality check for codes his/her team deliveries
- Cross project and regional resource allocations
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Interact independently and effectively with clients
- Assess functional requirements: Design, review and development of components
- Minimum 5 year experience in Dynamics AX development
- Experience in a people management role is preferred
- Oversees major functions and features in AX
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Advanced X++ skills, and Visual Studio
- Strong experience in Team Foundation Server
- Ability to manage multiply projects, activities and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Fluent English is a must
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.