Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Team Lead, DAX Development
The role will cover technical development work on Dynamics AX area with the supervision of individuals assigned to the department. He / she is responsible for the appropriate development work within his / her team. The individual will be part of projects conducted on these areas as well as providing support for existing applications and solutions at Dynamics AX.
The Team Lead, besides his/her daily technical tasks, is responsible for coordinating the work of the Developers reporting to him/her. He/she is also responsible for setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them.
- Managing and coaching the development team members in his/her responsibility
- Task management of team members for projects and business as usual(BAU)
- Setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them
- Managing projects and BAU work related to his region
- Overall technical solution owner for the subject matter area he or she is responsible for
- Ensuring the deployment performed according the global standards, principles and tools to fit for purpose
- Ensuring the adequate development service delivery in the team he or she is responsible for
- Ensuring the developed features by the team are produced by the highest possible quality and in the fastest possible time
- Performing quality check for codes his/her team deliveries
- Resource need forecasting and allocation
- Cross project and regional resource allocations
- Develop new functionality on existing DAX environments
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Interact independently and effectively with clients
- Assist in the development of guidelines and/or policies
- Assess functional requirements: Design, review and development of components
- Continual research and development of new features and functionalities for Dynamics AX
- Learn end user systems and suggest/create new applications to improve efficiencies.
- Minimum 5 year experience in Dynamics AX development
- Experience in a people management role is preferred
- Ability to manage multiply projects, activities and tasks
- Demonstrated history of successful AX implementation projects
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Oversees major functions and features in AX
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Advanced X++ skills
- Advanced Visual Studio
- Strong experience in Team Foundation Server
- Fluent English
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.