We are looking for a
- Personal assistance to a team of 40 members and 5 managers;
- Staff travel arrangements (taxi, hotel, travel booking, expense administration);
- Client visit arrangements (taxi, meeting room, catering);
- Organising internal meetings (calendar management);
- Internal administration (filing, scanning, document management);
- Administration of internal procedures and database (client proposal, stationary, time recording system);
- Answering phone calls and handling queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Follow up and keep internal deadlines;
- Active participation in group social activities;
- Represent business unit in internal meetings.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients both in English and Hungarian;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other relevant applications;
- 1 to 5 years relevant experience;
- College / university degree is an advantage.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team;
- Good planning and organising skills;
- Ability to learn complex systems quickly;
- Ability to operate in multitasking environment and manage time effectivly.
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 208,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.