- Would you like to have an interesting job?
- Do you like challenges?
- Have you gained remarkable experience in the field of taxation?
For our partner we are looking for a
Tax Team Leader
in Budapest.If you are interested in more vacancies in the field of finance/accounting, or require market information, please visit our Link megjelenítése or Link megjelenítése! Job description:
- Responsible for the detailed review of tax returns
- Responsible to ensure that indirect tax returns prepared by his/her team are in line with the applicable legislative regulations
- Ensures that all returns and payments are submitted accurately and on time and deadlines are strictly kept at markets assigned to his/her responsibility
- Coordinates the daily operational work, regularly informs Manager on daily issues
- Promptly responds to market queries requiring a Team Leader technical knowledge
- Ensures that task notes are reliable and detailed enough to follow and are promptly updated when necessary
- Supports Manager in checking on a regular basis that control points built in the system are properly working and documentation requirements are kept (e.g. reviews month-end close hard file, journal control sheets, GL reconciliations and task notes after knowledge transfers)
- Provides a complete/correct control on the data/documentation collected at the time of a potential audit and gives continuous support for the audit
- Acts as a coach and mentor for direct reports and as a trainer for new inductees
- Promptly flags potential process/technical knowledge gaps found at team members assigned to him/her controls
- Acts as a back-up for his/her Manager
- College or University degree in Finance or Law
- 4+ years experience in the field of indirect taxation (VAT)
- People management experience is an advantage
- Applicants are welcome from Big4 companies!
- Fluent English
- Analytical attitude
- Result driven motivation, energetic and dynamic personality
- SAP knowledge is advantageous
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: