IF YOU JOIN OUR INDIRECT TAX TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively work in the Global SAP Deployment programme as a member of the Tax Process area to ensure delivery of tax solution and Change Management process.
- This would include undertaking testing of the solution and presenting the results to project and local tax stakeholders.
- Participate in the relevant training and go-live phases as appropriate.
- Work with users (tax and non-Tax) if there are any issues with transactions or reports to identify the problem prior to a formal IT&S ticket being raised.
- Advise business users on details of Tax design in master data setup, transaction processing etc.
- SAP Tax model maintenance / Change Requests.
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities, positively influence her/his team members in order to achieve team goals.
- Manage returns to be prepared in a timely and accurate manner in addition to preparing own returns.
- Review draft returns prepared by more junior team members and provide guidance, support to them.
- Carry out validations / reconciliations for countries supported (especially follow up on failed reconciliations / validations).
- Develop good working relationships both internally and externally at peer level, and represents the GBS Tax Team both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables ensuring proper documentation on process activities performed and data used / created.
- Look for opportunities to improve the team’s processes to create efficiencies and control improvements with regard to general process matters, works with extended Leadership Team on assigned projects.
- Manage tax audits from a receiving end.
IN A TAX SYSTEMS SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 to 4 years' experience in related Indirect Tax Accounting and Reporting area
- A good understanding of taxation across all aspects of indirect taxes (VAT, Excise Duties)
- Knowledge of end to end indirect tax compliance processes
- Knowledge of downstream business and the related risks along with the tax issues associated with complex supply chains is preferable
- Experience in being part of defining and delivering technology projects would be an advantage
- A proven ability to navigate through the technology landscape and language
- An awareness of SAP
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this position, learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Adószakértő, Adótanácsadó, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi auditor, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|