BP – a different perspective on commitment
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
BP is establishing a VAT Compliance Centre (VCC) as part of its Business Service Centre (BSC) in Budapest which, subject to relevant country consultation, will provide VAT and IntraStat Reporting services to all Refining and Marketing (R&M) businesses in Europe.
The main goal of the VCC is to deliver value adding services and process transformation for the various business units within the Refining & Marketing Division of BP by providing enhanced control and risk management; creating process efficiencies through simplification and standardization and delivering resource efficiencies.
IF YOU JOIN OUR INDIRECT TAX TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities, positively influence her/his team members in order to achieve team goals.
- Manage returns to be prepared in a timely and accurate manner in addition to preparing own returns.
- Review draft returns prepared by more junior team members and provide guidance, support to them.
- Carry out validations / reconciliations for countries supported (especially follow up on failed reconciliations / validations).
- Calculate data additions and corrections.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise typically directly with the Country Finance / Tax teams.
- Work with the Country Finance / tax teams to understand priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- Develop good working relationships both internally and externally at peer level, and represents the GBS Tax Team both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables ensuring proper documentation on process activities performed and data used / created.
- Look for opportunities to improve the team’s processes to create efficiencies and control improvements with regard to general process matters, works with extended Leadership Team on assigned projects.
- Manage tax audits from a receiving end.
IN A TAX SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant degree is a must,
- Recognized accounting qualification,
- 3-4 years’ experience in Indirect Tax accounting and reporting is an advantage,
- Knowledge of an integrated accounting system,
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness,
- Fluency in English,
- Flexible, motivated personality.
JOB LOCATION: Budapest
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
If you are interested in this position, learn more by clicking on the Apply button.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Adószakértő, Adótanácsadó, Főkönyvelő, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi auditor, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|