Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Project Analyst (Tax Reporting)
This role supports the group tax external and internal reporting requirements including our obligations under SOX. The role sits in the Group Controller’s Team and works closely with the Group Tax department. This is a global role.
How to serve:
- Effective planning and project management of individuals to deliver the desired outcomes, working with a number of teams including within the Controller’s Team, in the Group Tax department, within GDBS, with global tax outsource partner.
- Understanding of needs of stakeholders and effective and timely stakeholder management
- Compliance with policies and controls.
- Supporting cash tax forecasting for the group including variance analysis on a quarterly basis and reporting to Group Tax.
- Execute the operational tasks regarding tax reporting: Timely and accurate production of the tax provision closing tasks and supporting the review of tax provision reports.
- Supporting the tax automation projects
- Participation in the preparation of the tax risk review documents.
- Completed High School Degree and/or completed College / University Degree, fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Language fluency in English
- Strong IS technical skills
- Self motivated and well organised approach to work.
- Evidence of proactive thinking, identification of solutions and delivery of those solutions to drive better performance.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and is organised and efficient
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Cherry on top:
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives