Exciting career opportunity is available for experienced senior tax professionals at our multinational partner, who is building a global center of excellence center therefore expanding the tax team in Budapest. We are looking for ambitious candidates who are ready to take the next step in their career, and would like to be a part of a global team. The role holder will be responsible for participating migration projects, handling advisory and compliance tasks, and also run tax authority reviews and audits.
- Manage tax audits and litigation, including providing representation and oversight for the EMEA and APAC region by working closely with regional tax teams
- Coordinating the audit process with the local tax authority
- Providing indirect tax advice to a range of stakeholders,
- Assist in managing indirect tax audits across the region.
- Liaising with advisors to obtain indirect tax advice.
- Actively identifying areas for process improvements
- Stakeholder management related tasks
- Drive the strategic tax planning
- Manage the tax compliance function by working with internal resources and outside consultants
- College or University degree in Accounting
- Certified Tax Advisory or Certified Accountant Certification is an advantage
- 5-7 years of relevant experience gained at Big 4 company as a Tax Advisor or at a Multinational Company as a Tax Manager
- Fluency in English
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Good understanding of the key financial drivers
- Open for travelling
If you are interested in the role please send your latest English version CV to the e-mail address below.