A brand new SSC is recruiting senior and junior accounting associates who has experience in the field of VAT.
- Work directly with accounting department to ensure proper VAT accounting
- Preparing and filling relevant tax documents within fixed timelines, collecting refunds within defined deadlines
- Periodically reviewing invoice requirements.
- Evaluating VAT differences, performing reconciliations.
- Communicating with a number of taxing and legal authorities.
- Cooperating with accounts department to collect information.
- Prepare and perform audits with auditors
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or Qualified Accountant or Member of Tax Institute), and minimum 1-3 years of experience in European VAT system.
- SAP or Similar System VAT usage experience. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent English is a must, plus an European language is an advantage.
- Extensive application of basic accounting principles.
- Being among the first employees of a new, growing Shared Service Center
- Outstanding improvement opportunities in VAT, finance and accounting field
- Competitive compensation package
- Training and development opportunities
- Young multinational environment with a great team