Offering career opportunities and high quality working environment, our client is seeking qualified candidates for Tax Accountant & Analyst position.
- Preparation and review of European VAT returns
- Preparation and review of European Intrastat Declarations
- Performance of relevant Internal Controls
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Investigation and follow up of reconciling items with various departments and countries to ensure prompt clearance of outstanding items
- Tax Audit Support
- Maintenance of European VAT and Intrastat process documentation.
- Various other European Indirect Tax compliance activities
- Fluency in English language
- College or University degree and at least 2 semesters Accounting studies,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to work as a part of a team,
- Good communication and time management skills,
- Strong numerical skills.