EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at www.epam.com.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our Budapest office.
We are looking for hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to contribute to the hiring for the organization. The position will directly report to the local Talent Acquisition lead based in Budapest. IT Recruiter will have to do the full-cycle recruiting on all levels from junior to senior and will work with external agencies / internal research teams and EPAM leadership team.
- End-to-end management of recruitment processes,
- Research and source Hungarian IT market for new employees,
- Pre-screen, interview and present appropriate candidates to the Management,
- Monitor and follow-up of candidates’ status, keep in touch with the applicants,
- Work closely together with other members of the recruitment team,
- Develop candidate pipeline through a variety of sourcing methods that provide appropriate candidate flow.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Recruitment (preferably in IT Recruitment),
- Good communication skills in English and Hungarian (written and spoken),
- Self-initiative, definite personality,
- Good prioritization and organization skills,
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines,
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to the email address below.