A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a multinational continuously growing company in IT/Telecommunication sector, for which we look for Russian Speaking Tactical Buyer.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
Description of the position:
The main activity of the Procurement Tactical Buyer is to create documents regarding orders following approved prescriptions, meeting all predefined standards for quality, following existing measures and deadlines.
Procurement Operations Buyers are responsible for coping with problems stemming from “blocked” invoices. They are responsible for transactions in the relevant country for which service is provided.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Implementation of the process of supplying goods for the Comapny offices – ensures smooth order flow, complying with standards for quality and deadlines
• Ensuring smooth orders flow when possible by creating, developing and archiving proper documentation for every supplier part of the supply chain.
• Communication with internal clients in order to distribute the orders towards the most proper supplier.
• Requesting offers, documents, etc. from suppliers when needed.
• Dealing with “blocked” invoices following agreed corporate procedures.
• Communication with line managers and internal clients for coping with extraordinary situations.
• Cooperating and helping other teams and agents in the local Procurement Centre including: orders and requests processing, business controlling, communication with other Procurement Centers.
• When needed taking responsibilities for actions form higher management level such as contract management for different suppliers.
• English: Fluent
• Russian: Fluent
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Effective time management, effective task organization
• Ability to finalize tasks according agreed standards for work performance
• Responsive client oriented attitude
• Team spirit
• Attractive salary and compensation package,
• Continuous training and personal development;
• High quality working environment.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format toE-mail cím megjelenítése.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job offers please visit www.jobsgarden.hu website.