Kelvion is a globally active manufacturer of industrial heat exchangers for different kinds of markets. Since November 2015 the former subsidiaries of GEA Heat Exchangers have been operating as a standalone company under the name of Kelvion. Plate heat exchangers, shell & tube heat exchangers, finned-tube heat exchangers, modular cooling towers and refrigeration heat exchangers are part of the product range. Kelvion reaches customers in global markets for power generation, oil and gas, chemistry, marine applications, climate and environment, and food and beverages.
Kelvion IT supports Kelvion users, plus users from the former group companies:
These three companies employ around 5,800 IT users internationally, across 33 countries, and achieve combined external sales of approx. 1.5 billion euros.
We offer the unique chance to adapt, build up, and manage a global IT Infrastructure as an experienced
Systems Specialist (m/f)
Main purpose of job and key duties
The HX Segment consisting of three companies (Kelvion, DencoHappel and Enexio) is currently in the process of being separated from GEA Group, who provide IT infrastructure services in all areas, such as network (WAN/LAN), email and AD, client management and software distribution as well as data centre operation. HX will have to build up its own IT infrastructure organisation and services to operate stand-alone after an extended transition phase of approximately 3 years.
You will be part of the IT-Infrastructure Operations Group. This is the 2nd and 3rd level organization, which is responsible for Incident-, Problem- and Change-Management. The Operations and Support Group will work tightly together to deliver the best experience to our users. Additionally you will be working in international Projects related to the IT-Separation according to your field of profession.
The Operations group, where this position belongs to, is located in Budapest, Hungary. The Headquarter is in Herne, Germany. Travel, shifts and weekend working may be required.
- At least 5 years’ experience with small enterprise IT Environments at 2nd or 3rd Support level.
- Proven expert with at least 3 years’ experience in at least three of the listed areas:
- Intercultural competencies and experience in international projects and virtual teams.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking is required. Additional languages should be mentioned, German would be particularly welcome.
- Client Management with SCCM (including 2012R2 and preferably 2016)
- Windows Server Operations (including profound PowerShell experience)
- NetApp storage experience (preferably Cluster Ontap)
- Backup experience special in Veritas NetBackup Backup Exec
- MS SQL experience
- Linux Server Operations (mainly LAMP)
- Network Operations
- Experience in ITIL-based IT Organisations (certificate preferred)
We offer you the unique chance to participate building up a global IT infrastructure almost from scratch. This challenging task will contribute significantly to the success of the new corporate HX Group.
You will have the opportunity of exciting, manifold and challenging assignments in the international environment of a corporate group and in the expertise environment of a large corporation. We back up our employees’ potentials and systematically establish opportunities to enhance your personal development.
Please apply online via the email address below with your significant application documents and under specification of your compensation requirements and the earliest possible start date.