We are looking for professional who would like to participate in a global acquisition project as a Systems Architect.
The main responsibility is to design/plan robust IT infrastructure solutions during the acquisition of to huge, multinational company as a member of an international team.
- Fluent English in both spoken and written
- 10+ years experience in enterprise grade IT infrastructure
- Solid knowledge about Microsoft platform (Windows server and clients, AD, SCCM, etc..)
- Good understanding in networking technologies (IP protocol, MPLS WANs, LANs)
- Good understanding on Data Center architecture (Virtualization, storage, networking)
- Experience in IT infrastructure migration projects
- Familiarity of PRINCE2 Project management methodology and ITIL processes
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Ability to work in an international team
- Primary work location is Székesfehérvár (minimum 4 days/week on site, 1 day home office allowed)
- Competitive salary