Our client is one of the largest software companies of the world on one of the VoIP Server, Mobile Switching Center Server or GSM-Railway products.
They are focused on innovation and quality, building up new functionalities every day, to keep the products on the forefront of mobile broadband technology. Yesterday it was 3G, today it is 4G LTE, tomorrow it will be Cloud Telecom Applications, Self Organizing Networks and beyond.
As a System Test Engineer you will get an insider view on all the bits and pieces of our products by testing new features required by more than 290 mobile network companies worldwide. As a System Test Engineer and later on a telecom professional, you will have the chance to build the future of telecommunication by revolutionizing the current product and our software creation process. You will face challenges with the latest technologies like VoLTE, Telco Cloud, Virtualization, Telephony Application Server.
In your daily task you will be involved also in Test Automation, Integration and Maintenance activities and of course a continuous competence development.
We have open positions at various seniority levels: whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, we'll be happy to receive your application.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in the area of computer science, information technology or telecommunication
- Experience on simulators (e.g.:TTCN, IPSL), test automation and test management tools (e.g. Quality Center)
- Interest and Experience in software testing techniques and methodologies
- Familiarity with troubleshooting/debugging techniques
- Communication skills in English, ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with international folks
- Telecommunication knowledge
- Fresh graduate or 2+ years of experience in software/system verification/testing
- Knowledge of Release4 Networks, protocols and interfaces
- Telecom (SIP, SS7) and IP knowledge (TCP/UDP/STP/SCTP/NAT)
- ISTQB certificate
Location and more:
The Office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to the pedestrian area of Ráday street, with excellent public transport and all the needed facilities in the nearby. Competitive salary based on the relevant experience, attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, cafeteria, mobile phone, in-house sauna, gym and recreational area available for all the employees are among what we offer from the beginning. Excellent career opportunities with continuous development and learning is what's waiting for you later on!