Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company. It has subsidiaries in Hungary, Germany, Serbia, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, and Switzerland. Our company is focusing on various fields of IT: application management, resource management, software development and IT business solutions.
For our team we are searching for a System Test Analyst who will be responsible for testing all Application Changes prior to release for user testing, including Quality Assurance, Integration, Performance and Regression testing to ensure that fixes and enhancements have not adversely impacted other areas of the system.
• Responsible for the core activities of the test team within a given release to ensure the system works as detailed in the Functional Specification.
• Execution of test cases, logging of defects including prioritization, providing a possible analysis of cause if applicable.
• Work closely with local and remote Development teams.
• Create, develop and mantain test cases.
• Design, implement and review Work Products for each release under the direction of the Test Lead.
• Provide estimation of testing effort as requested and provide a risk analysis to the estimates.
• Organize / attend project document.
• Provide support to the Test Lead as required and to mentor other team members as advised.
• Actively demonstrate continual Test Process Improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or ISEB/ISTQB Intermediate Certification
• At least 2 years proven experience in a Software System Testing role
• Proficient in the use of MS Office
• An understanding of the SDLC
• Fluent English knowledge
• Excellent team player
• Self-motivated personality
• Familiar with Oracle SQL
• Quality Center knowledge
• Automation Tool knowledge - QTP
• Challenging work and outstanding career development
• High standard working conditions
• Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése.