Frissítve : 2014.08.29.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.09.02.
Hirdetés azonosító: 818808
Tasks and responsibility
- Provide on-going administration of Linux systems
- Supporting of Linux servers on AWS and VPS
- Perform remote software installations; patch software/OS; troubleshoot connectivity problems
- Coordinate deployment of systems
- Identifying potential problem areas before they result in incidents
- Create packages and patches for distribution to servers
- Working in team with developers
- Taking part in design and prepare deployment process of a product
- Scripting with Perl and Shell
- 5 or more years experience as a Linux System administrator
- 2+ years experience in AWS management
- Years of experience with heavy load systems
- Experience in Global Load Balancing
- Experience with CDN
- Troubleshooting skills for system performance and connectivity issues
- Solid MySQL knowledge, including replication
- Experience with a web server / reverse proxy system (NGINX, Lighttpd, Varnish)
- A well organized self-starter who delivers assigned work on schedule while managing multiple tasks under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of writing systems documentation and procedures
- Experience in setting up performance and error monitoring systems