- Ensures the daily operation of given operation systems.
- Monitors the systems and in case of detecting a defect generates a ticket.
- Processes the incoming tickets.
- Identifies, diagnoses, categorizes the incidents/tickets and sets priorities.
- Observes the expected service levels included in the contract.
- Closes the ticket.
- Reports to the requester of report at the required frequency.
- Solves the majority of the problems; escalates only those that require specialist expertise to the next level of support or to a local partner.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues.
- Makes system documentations
- At least BSc. degree in IT field
- Experience in server operation
- Deep understanding in one UNIX/Linux (Solaris/HPUX/RHEL/SLES) platform.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux platforms, virtualization platforms (VMWare ESXi, kvm) and storage management.
- Scripting skills (shell,Perl,Php, etc) - at least on basic level.
- Experience in Clustering Veritas, Red Hat Clustering and Storage Management is an advantage.
- Excellent teamworker, teamplayer, but can work independently as well.
- Has very good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English, German is advantage
- Reliable,flexible, precise, pro-active, able to learn quickly, customer-oriented.