- Managing and maintaining the Open Telekom Cloud Platform, monitoring on platform level
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in TSI Tools and Processes – second level support, technical incident handling/troubleshooting. Good understanding of of IT-Cloud architecture, storage and network
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
- Patch- and Releasemanagement
- Documentation and development of operationsguide
- On call duty (24x7)
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
- Involve 3rd level support, if necessary
- Strong focus on optimization / automation of platform-related task
- Supporting involved teams with necessary information
- Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partner
- Proactively engage necessary units / teams to achieve results
- University/College or High School degree and/or equivalent experience
- Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English
- 1-6 years of junior or senior experience in UNIX/Linux virtualization platforms (kvm) and storage management.
- Understanding UNIX/Linux platform.
- Excellent teamworker, teamplayer, but can work independently as well
- Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented
- Ability to learn and work with different tools
- Active cooperation and teamwork, processual thinking