- Responsible for the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of desktops and related systems.
- Performs all installations, upgrades and backups of SW and HW applications.
- Troubleshoots network problems when they relate to the desktop.
- Provides smart-hands for the location systems as needed by IT teams.
- Responds to and resolves field service trouble tickets.
- Proposes and implements solutions to routine problems with direction from supervisor.
- Reports on activities regularly to supervisor in well-defined format.
- Gathers information and/or data independently using established and well defined procedures.
- Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
- Occasionally supports users and offices with no onsite IT personnel remotely as time permits beyond local responsibilities.
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in PC/desktop support
- Advanced Level of English – reading, writing, comprehension
- Application knowledge in the areas of Office suites, email applications (Outlook)
- Hardware knowledge in the areas of Personal Computers.
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Work in normal working hours Monday to Friday