Our client is a global outsourced service provider entirely focusing on customer service, credit management solutions, technical support, customer acquisition and retention. They are looking for a professional in the Swedish speaking Cash Application Associate position.
Swedish speaking Cash Application AssociateFeladatok:
- Manage cash Application process for the client
- Booking of bank statements and incoming payments on a daily basis
- Create manual invoices, process credit notes and customer refunds
- Maintain the customer master data (daily, weekly and monthly checks and reporting)
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service when helping a customer, adjust approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
- Daily contact with business partners and their customers by phone or e-mail
- Follow up prepayments and buy-out items to ensure closure on time.
- College/ university degree
- Fluent Swedish (min.C1) and stable English language knowledge
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service, customer-focused approach
- Previous experience is a plus
- Organizational, analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Team player
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Multinational, dynamic team/working environment
- Further career opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.