A munkáltatóról / About the company
We are looking for an for our partner's new Animal Healthcare department.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• Receive inbound calls from current and potential customers, Veterinarians.
• Place outbound follow-up calls to current leads
• Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers
• Works at our Call Center answering customer inquiries.
• Assists the Call Center Manager in training other call center agents
• Confirmation of the accuracy of VedDRA coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs (suspect; concomitant; historic; International Non-proprietary Name) and concurrent diseases following BAH's global coding rules.
• Forwarding cases to Quality check
• Assessment of AE reports (primary cases and follow-ups) for seriousness, global expectedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events in animals (including withdrawal period issues, environmental AEs, suspected lack of expected efficacy and suspected transmission of infectious agents)
• Bachelor in Veterinary science / Bachelor of Science preferred
• Fluency in English and Swedish or Danish
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
• Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills