Grundfos is one of Denmark's largest companies. Our pumps have been taking development and sustainability to a new dimension for over 60 years. In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish “Grundfos Financial Shared Services” (GFSS) in Budapest.
As a financial shared service centre for more than 50 companies in more than 20 countries in Europe, we will add value by providing best practice services in terms of efficiency and quality to our operational business.
Would you like to join us?
GFSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
Procure to Pay Process Specialist
The Procure to Pay Process Specialist executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PtP for selected local companies with the support of the Senior Process Specialist and reports directly to the Group Leader PtP.
- To process all incoming invoices (invoice receipt and invoice verification): Record, check and post invoices with or without reference to purchase orders;
- To maintain vendor master data;
- To review and post travel expense reports;
- To execute closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end)
- Execute reconciliation of account balances; add and release provisions; review and clearing of GR/IR account; etc.
- To prepare and participate in migrations, support go live preparation
- Support Internal Control and audit activities
- Execute KPI reports
- Execute ad-hoc activities given by Group Leader or Management
- To support national and international projects
- Relevant education (in Finance or Economics)
- Advanced level of English and at least intermediate level of Swedish/Danish/Norwegian
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar position, gained at a multinational company (ideally Shared Service Center) is an advantage
- Good accounting knowledge, especially in Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge MS Office
Skills and specific competencies:
- Ability and willingness to work in a team and to acquire new skills
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Communicative, people oriented personality
- Willingness to acquire new skills
What we offer:
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive benefit package
In case of interest, please send us your English CV to the email email address below.