RECRUITMENT OF NURSES
Formatio shall recruit nurses to Swedish hospitals. We offer a complete package with language training, scholarship, accommodation and relocation support.
We are recruiting for university hospitals and county hospitals in the southern part of Sweden. The hospitals are full service hospitals with the highest level of medical care.
We are recruiting for different kind of departments, but mainly internal medicine and surgery.
The work is team oriented. You work closely together with other nurses, assistant nurses, physiotherapists, social workers and doctors.
The employment starts with an introduction period when you get necessary support from your team members.
- Education as general nurse with a certificate which is approved in EU
- Degree as specialist nurse is additional advantage
- You need at least 2-3 years work experience as a nurse at a hospital
- You need experience in;
- doing basic care of patients
- giving medications
- giving different kind of injections
- inserting intravenous needles
- managing infusion therapy
- Being motivated to learn the Swedish language and to work hard for it
- Being motivated to move to Sweden
We offer full time language training in Budapest, with no costs for the nurse. There are lessons Monday-Friday, 6 lessons per day and additional homework.
The language course covers the C1 level, which takes 5 ½ months.
We offer scholarship during the language-training period.
We assist you with the following;
- Application for Swedish medical license
- Finding a flat in Sweden
- Application for Swedish residence permit and personal ID number
- Acquire bank account
Apply in English to the e-mail address below. Your application shall contain;
- CV, including family situation
- Motivation letter, including future plans
- Copy of original diploma
|Kategória||Külföldi munka, Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás|
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Külföld, Zala, Veszprém, Vas, ... Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Pest, Komárom-Esztergom, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Bács-Kiskun, Somogy, Tolna, Nógrád, Békés, Baranya, Budapest|