Surgical Nurses – Barts NHS Trust
Barts NHS Trust the largest NHS Trust in the UK serving a population of 2.5 million in east London and beyond. The Trust, established on 1 April 2012, consists of six local hospital sites: Mile End Hospital, The London Chest Hospital, The Royal London Hospital, Newham University Hospital, St Bartholomew's Hospital and Whipps Cross University Hospital.
Primary Care Recruitment have been given the opportunity by the Barts Health NHS Trust to recruit highly motivated Surgical Nurses who will be working at The Whipps Cross Hospital (situated in Leighton, London). Candidates will receive excellent support and mentorship from senior experienced nurses within the unit. Vacancies cover trauma and elective orthopaedics, short stay surgery and female surgery (gynaecology and general surgery).
- Be eligible to register with the NMC
- Good level of English (B1 or higher)
- New Grads will be considered if have excellent English and post graduates in relevant areas
Salary & Benefits:
- Full time & permanent employment contracts.
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 (inclusive of London Higher Cost of Living Allowance)
- Enhanced Pay for working shifts and overtime.
- The Candidate will be supernumerary up to the first four weeks
- Full support of Nurse Educators and mentorship as long as is necessary
- Great public transport links and accessible airports
- £100 towards NMC Registration
- 1 month free accommodation (maximum £1,000 per Nurse)
- 1 free flight to country of origin at the end of first year
It’s important to know that we don’t charge anything for our services.
Rua de Camões
218, SL2, 4000-138
If you are interested in the offer, or you want more information, do not hesitate to contact us by emailing.