Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for
Support Manager for Risk and Compliance
to their Budapest-based business services center.
- Fulfil training, document, access, qualification and assurance management activities for a number of dedicated Clients
- Coordinating and facilitating mandatory security, risk and compliance trainings; monitoring training completion; provides training records to the company’s Clients
- Management of documents and records related to Clients, provide reports on maintained documents
- User access management and audit related to different systems and applications
- Manage asset inventory, proactively follow-up on changes
- Internal data collection for reporting purposes, creation of assurance reports for internal reviews.
Required Experiences and Skills
- Bachelor degree and minimum 1 year relevant working experience in transactional quality, preferably compliance and audit function in SSC/Customer Service environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent in communication and details accuracy/ quality
- Great Team Player and passion for delivering a great customer and business service
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Applications and agile with complex and large volume data manipulations
What we offer
- Inspiring working teams- Continuous Improvement corporate culture
- Professional and career development programs, training and educational support
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!