This position is responsible for working with local and remote clients to provide excellent IT technical support services for a Global Client. The scope of this role is to ensure that clients' needs are met in terms of supported IT operating software and hardware. This would include interaction with other teams such as the EMEA IT Service Desk, Windows and Network hardware support. This position requires a high degree of customer interaction and teamwork.
- Business relationship management: agree with the region coordinator which information is needed to deliver to either the business or users, and produce reports.
- User desk-side support: Troubleshoot client issues which includes Company’s standards for Windows 7, Windows XP, Remote Access, desktop hardware, printers, handhelds, limited copier support, limited site phone support, limited GPS devices and barcode support and limited Microsoft Office.
- Asset management: Create and maintain a site inventory containing all IT assets in place. Annual asset verification
- Ensure compliance with Company’s policies and best practices for infrastructure replacements and upgrades.
- Procurement: Purchasing IT accessories and peripherals Purchasing / coordinating computer replacements
- Continual Service Improvement: propose improvements in the processes and procedures that provide support to the service activities.
- Request and access management: new users management, remove nno-longer required user infrastructure
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting on Lenovo and Dell laptops, desktops and peripherals.
- Experience in pc management and configuration including: Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Deployment Solutions, DHCP, DNS, back-up systems, and corporate antivirus
- Basic knowledge of network management including routers, switches
- Basic knowledge of printer and other peripherals troubleshooting
- Ability to work with clients at all levels within the organization.
- Windows XP/7 and other MCSE certificates are a plus
- Education in Computer Systems or related area or equivalent job experience. A bachelor degree in IT is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as Hungarian.
- Excellent troubleshooting and work prioritization skills and good problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage task-level details but be able to see the big picture of the project.
- Ability to be a self-starter, with the initiative and eagerness to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and to deal with ambiguity.