An opportunity has arisen for a Support Engineer within the Energy Sector of Lockheed Martin,
The candidate will join the Pipeline+ support team. Pipeline+ is a pipeline leak detection and batch tracking system that is available for most fluids.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Managing support tasks in a timely, professional fashion and to an acceptable quality standard;
- Working in an open and sharing environment. Sharing and documenting knowledge and best practice with the rest of the team;
- Supporting and assisting the Pipeline+ development team;
- Estimating support tasks accurately, in order to facilitate successful project planning;
- Candidates should demonstrate a desire to learn and understand the leak detection methodology and the surrounding technologies.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- .Net technologies;
- Relational databases, specifically Oracle.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in test-driven development;
- Science or mathematic based education;
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas process industry
If you think you've got the extraordinary enthusiasm and experience to succeed in this position and become one of our industry experts, then we would love to hear from you.
Working with Lockheed Martin you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits. We are a growing business, and as such there are excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Please ensure you provide us with your current salary, notice period and salary expectations. Your application cannot be considered without this information. Link megjelenítése
" width="0" height="0" />