On behalf of our multinational client we are looking for a new employee in the position of:
Supply Quality Engineer for forging parts
- Potential supplier audit per ISO/TS 16949, assessment of the results and report finding, action developing and tracking;
- Supplier APQP development and tracking, clear understand requirements on the drawing, in particular all key product characteristics (KPC), clear understand the key characteristics control in supplier process with control methods, sample submitting with related document such as material, functional and dimension check report, supplier PPAP document developing per PPAP manual, supplier PPAP review and on side audit to consistency, supplier PPAP approval ( final approval shall be due by Quality manager);
- Approved supplier list maintenance, quality performance report such as reject/return rate, on time delivery and customer PPM regarding supplied parts, supplier quality problem resolution and report, engineering change follow-up including subcontract, material & tooling and process etc., regular supplier audit;
- Supplier performance improving (quality, delivery and response), cycle time, cost and management improving, coaching supplier in APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA etc.
- Bachelor degree of mechanical engineering or related technical discipline;
- Good at quality tool application, such as SPC, FMEA, and MSA, etc.
- 3-4 years experience in forging
- Thorough understanding of quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001:2000, ISO/TS 16949:2002);
- Be able to read the drawing;
- Fluent German and English language;
- Good communication skill;
- Good at team work and strong team driver for process and system improvement;
- Willingness to travelling.
- Education as official licensed Auditor.
In return we offer:
- Modern, ergonomic work environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Multinational work environment and career opportunity.
Location: Heves County, Hungary
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to the e-mail address below.
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: 5634-2/2010-5500
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014